Treating Car Accident Injuries since 2006
Michael T. LoGiudice, DC
Call us at 503-339-7351 today.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Salem & Keizer chiropractor, call 503-339-7351 today!
Dr. Michael LoGiudice is a Diversified Chiropractor serving Salem, Keizer and the surrounding community. Our chiropractors and the rest of the welcoming team are committed to providing chiropractic solutions to address your unique needs, whether you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even muscular tightness and tension. You may be searching for pain relief after an accident, experiencing an injury, or if you suffer from a specific condition like chronic back pain or a spinal condition. Even if you're looking to improve your overall health, our chiropractor can help you attain your everyday wellness goals! Visit our testimonials page to find out what our patients are saying about our Dr. Michael T. LoGiudice, DC.
Why Choose A Our Dr. Michael LoGiudice as your Chiropractor?
- We are Primary Spine Care Providers, this is what we do everyday
- We refer for X-rays/MRI/CT, when indicated
- Superior patient ratings
- Effective and often immediate results
- Safe for all ages
- Protocols for common injuries
- Natural Hands-On Treatment aims to heal and enhance
- Perfect for medication-adverse patients
- Avoid unnecessary surgery and excessive medication
"A Primary Spine Provider The Primary Spine Provider (PSP) is a health care professional who is specially trained to provide front-line management for patients with Spinal Related Disorders (SRDs). The PSP has the skills necessary to provide differential diagnosis and management for the majority of patients with SRDs, without referring out (Ie. excessive testing, medication, or surgery) for a majority of the cases. In addition, this practitioner has the ability to recognize those relatively few patients who require special tests (X-Ray, CT, MRI, and Lab) and invasive procedures (injections, nerve blocks, surgery) ." - Dr. LoGiudice
Treatment protocols that have been rigorously tested! Call us when you need results.
- Injuries, repetition, and even sudden movements can change your day-to-day range-of-motion (ROM), cause pain and dysfunction, change your body mechanics, alignment, and cause motion irregularities
- We treat soft tissue injuries, compressed nerves, muscle pathology, connective tissue disorders, and aim to prevent degenerative changes from becoming disabling.
Chiropractic & Manual Therapy - We have a custom tailored care that is as unique as you and your condition
- Activator Method -- a soft technique using a mechanical adjuster for the anxious patient
- Arthrostim --Electric adjustment device, releases trigger points/muscle spasm
- Chiropractic adjustment -- a controlled force, leverage, direction, amplitude, and velocity into stuck or fixated joint(s)
- Cox/McKenzie protocol -- a mechanical flexion treatment table decompresses spinal structures disc pain
- Manual therapy -- treatment using hands that directly contact the body
- Manipulation -- a specific thrust to move a fixated joint in order to restore normal ROM
- Mobilization -- movement applied within the physiological range
- GRASTON technique -- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization IASTM
- Non-surgical Spinal Decompression -- first line therapy for herniations/bulging discs
- Vibra-Cussor -- for musculo-skeletal pain and myofascial syndrome, trigger point therapy using vibration
- Bracing/Taping Kinesio sport taping, durable medical equipment, to improve and/or limit movement
- Cold LASER Low Level Laser using 808 nm frequency promotes healing using phototherapy
- Infrared Sauna Dry Infrared Sauna promotes detoxification, deep heat, relaxation of tight, tired muscles
What is the next step?
- Call right now to schedule an appointment! 503.339.7351
We are a results-driven practice. Our word-of-mouth marketing style just means that if you had a positive experience with our clinic, we hope you will refer your friends and family. Our vision commits us unequivocally to our mission everyday and inspires us to help those that need it. Our staff is always willing to put in the time and effort needed to try and help you.
Our patient base is diversified: Young - Old - Sedentary - Athletic - Acute - Chronic - Auto - Work - Sports Injuries - Weekend Warriors - Professional Athletes - Aches - Headaches - Cramps - Pinched Nerves - Sciatica
Disease is a condition treated by medical doctors.
Dys-ease: painful movement is a condition treated by chiropractic doctors.
Dr. Michael T. LoGiudice, DC, BS, AcCP
Salem Chiropractor | (503) 339-7351
NOW AT TWO LOCATIONS:
1640 Lancaster Dr. NE., Salem, OR 97301 M/T/Th 10-6 pm