In the depths of winter, adults, as well as children, exert themselves to engage in enjoyable outdoor activities that will keep them warm and provide both excitement and entertainment. Cross-count ...View Article
Welcome to Linn City Chiropractic
Your West Linn Chiropractor
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our West Linn chiropractor, call 503-908-0122 today!
Dr. Michael LoGiudice is a chiropractor serving West Linn and the surrounding area. Our chiropractor and the rest of the welcoming team at Linn City Chiropractic are committed to providing chiropractic solutions to address your unique needs, whether you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even muscular tightness and tension. You may be searching for pain relief after an accident, experiencing an injury, or if you suffer from a specific condition like chronic back pain or a spinal condition. Even if you're looking to improve your overall health, our chiropractor can help you attain your everyday wellness goals! Visit our testimonials page to find out what our patients are saying about our West Linn chiropractor and our chiropractic care plans.
Why Choose Dr. Michael LoGiudice, DC?
- We provide Primary Spine Care
- We are quick to Refer for X-rays/MRI/CT, when indicated
- Superior patient ratings
- Effective and often immediate results
- Safe for all ages
- Protocols for common injuries
- Treatment aims to heal and enhance
- Preferred treatment for medication-sensitive patients
- Avoid unnecessary surgery
Treatment protocols that have been rigorously tested! Try the rest -- Call us when you need results.
- Injuries, repetition, and even sudden movements can change your day-to-day range-of-motion (ROM), cause pain and dysfunction, change your body mechanics, alignment, and cause motion irregularities
- We treat soft tissue injuries, compressed nerves, muscle pathology, connective tissue disorders, and aim to prevent degenerative changes from becoming disabling.
Linn City Chiropractic - We have a technique that is as unique for you and your condition
- Activator Method -- a soft technique using a mechanical adjuster for the anxious patient
- Arthrostim --Electric adjustment device, releases trigger points/muscle spasm
- Chiropractic adjustment -- a controlled force, leverage, direction, amplitude, and velocity into stuck or fixated joint(s)
- Cox/McKenzie protocol -- a mechanical flexion treatment table decompresses spinal structures disc pain
- Manual therapy -- treatment using hands that directly contact the body
- Manipulation -- a specific thrust to move a fixated joint in order to restore normal ROM
- Mobilization -- movement applied within the physiological range
- GRASTON technique -- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization IASTM
- Non-surgical Spinal Decompression -- first line therapy for herniations/bulging discs
- Vibra-Cussor -- for musculoskeletal pain and myofascial syndrome, trigger point therapy using vibration
- Bracing/Taping Kinesio sport taping, durable medical equipment, to improve and/or limit movement
- Cold LASER Low Level Laser using 808 nm frequency promotes healing using phototherapy
- Infrared Sauna Dry Infrared Sauna promotes detoxification, deep heat, relaxation of tight, tired muscles
What is the next step?
- Call right now to schedule an appointment!
We are a results-driven practice. Our word-of-mouth marketing style just means that if you had a positive experience with our clinic, we hope you will refer your friends and family. Our vision commits us unequivocally to our mission everyday and inspires us to help those that need it. Our staff is always willing to put in the time and effort needed to try and help you.
Our patient base is as diversified as the globe. Young / Old; Sedentary / Athletic; Acute / Chronic pain; Auto / Work / Sports Injuries; Weekend-Warriors / Professional Athletes; Aches / Headaches/ Cramps; Pinched Nerves / Sciatica
Disease is a condition treated by medical doctors.
Dys-ease: painful movement is a condition treated by chiropractic doctors.
Cascade Orthopedic Massage is co-located. Jorge Kuri, LMT, CMMT provides Orthopedic, Medical, and Therapeutic Massage.
Dr. Michael LoGiudice
West Linn Chiropractor | Linn City Chiropractic | 503-908-0122
18750 Willamette Dr, Ste. F
West Linn, OR 97068